Windows 11 Support In Atlanta
Windows recently announced it is releasing a new operating system, Windows 11, sometimes towards the end of the year. A release of any significant upgrade, specifically a new operating system, demands that you undertake robust planning in advance to ensure your IT infrastructure will have a smooth and stable transition free of disruptions and interference.
Teamspring IT provides support for Windows 11 for Atlanta businesses and organizations. Our highly experienced IT experts are committed to helping you through any hurdles you may encounter during the deployment of the new OS. We will also ensure you maximize your use of the new advanced system to streamline your operations, enhance efficiency and optimize productivity.
When Is Windows 11 Release Date?
Although Microsoft did not announce the specific release date, the free Windows 11 is expected to be available to users in the periods between October and December 2021 and will continue into next year. As your reliable Windows 11 support company in Atlanta, you can count on us for quick and timely deployment once the new operating system is available for your organization.
How Businesses in Atlanta Will Benefit from Windows 11
There is no doubt the looming OS upgrade is a lot better than its predecessors in myriads of ways. Windows 11 comes with several improvements that can benefit companies and organizations in Atlanta.
- Enhanced virtual desktop support: Windows 11 features enhanced virtual desktop support that makes it easy to create and toggle virtual desktops compared to its predecessors. This function enables you to toggle between desktops instantaneously for business or personal use.
- Android app integration: The new Android app integration provides a seamless merge between mobile and PC, which means that you won’t have to carry multiple devices any longer since you can effortlessly install the apps on your PC via Amazon Appstore. Although you can do the same with Windows 10, this process is relatively straightforward with Windows 11.
- Improved Collaboration and Productivity: Windows 11 undeniably provides faster tools for business communication. Specifically, the new Microsoft Teams is designed to launch faster and enable users to access the platform quickly via any device or OS. Notably, the advanced interoperability makes Teams more ideal for modern-day business.
- Seamless transition between your monitor and laptop: Windows 11 allows you to group app and window categories for easy navigation between your monitor and desktop. These groupings include the apps located on the taskbar that you use often and concurrently. With the new Windows OS, you can quickly minimize or pop up the apps you are using simultaneously. The OS also allows you to plug and unplug into a monitor while keeping your windows open.
- Better security: Windows 11 undoubtedly raises the bar for security with features that enhance protection, such as virtualization-based security (VBS), hypervisor-protected code integrity (HVCI), Windows Hello, Device Encryption, and Secure Boot. These features, in combination, have the potential to reduce malware attacks by 60% on your devices.
- Higher reliability: Businesses that upgrade to Windows 11 will enjoy a supported and reliable working environment. CPUs that have adopted the new Windows Driver Model are typically supported by Windows OEM and silicon partners that boast a 99.8% crash-free experience.
- Unmatched compatibility: Windows 11 is designed to be compatible with various apps you use for your daily operations. It comes with 4GB memory and 64GB of storage, 1GHz, 2-core processors that are aligned with Microsoft requirements for Microsoft Teams and Office.
- More effective hybrid work set up: Microsoft has been championing hybrid work set up ever since the breakout of COVID-19. The new OS comes with various capabilities focused on this new path.
How Do I Know If My PC Is Compatible with the New Windows 11?
Windows users will be able to install Windows 11 on a variety of devices. However, not all Windows 10 devices will be compatible with Windows 11. There are myriads of ways to check whether your Windows 10 PC is eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 11.
If you are part of the Windows Insider program, you can download Microsoft’s PC Health Check app right here or in the coming weeks if you are not. The download of Microsoft’s PC Health Check app helps you determine whether your device is compatible and the reasons why your device may not be compatible.
You can also go to Microsoft’s website for a list of requirements. If you are buying a new PC between now and the general release date, the experts at Teamspring IT will help you determine the eligibility of that computer for the free upgrade. There are also several things that can impact your upgrade to Windows 11, so it is imperative to have a professional help you prepare before the release.
What Are the System/ Hardware Requirements for Windows 11?
Microsoft keeps updating the minimum system and hardware requirements for its Windows suites. Undoubtedly Windows 11’s hardware and system requirements form an essential part of the dramatic change between the new OS and its predecessors. Some unique system/ hardware requirements for Windows 11 include:
- Processors: you must have a 1Ghz or faster with a minimum 2 core
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Trusted Platform Module: Version 2.0
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics with WDDM 2.x
- Firmware: Secure Boot enabled UEFI
- System architecture: 64-bit Display: 720p (1280×720 px) with a screen size of minimum 9-inch.
Notably, Microsoft is temporarily allowing Insider Preview users to install Windows 11 even if their systems don’t meet the minimum hardware requirements mentioned above. If you need help accessing this privilege, our IT experts will gladly provide guidance.
Get Professional Windows 11 Support in Atlanta
A business that is not adequately prepared for an upgrade of Windows 11 will ultimately experience several challenges with the deployment, including significant downtime, reduced productivity, and compromised efficiency. At Teamspring IT, we are already abreast with the new OS. We have been researching and prepping for the new OS even before the major announcement in June 2021. As your reliable Windows 11 support company, we are committed to helping you achieve a seamless migration and deployment of the new system. Whether you are moving from Windows 7 or 10, you can count on us to guide you through the process. Contact us or schedule a consultation with us today to learn more.