Imagine what might happen if your IT infrastructure was abruptly lost due to Ransomware or a natural disaster – would you have a strategy for keeping your business running during the chaos? How long would you business continue to function? Teamspring provides complete data recovery and continuity solutions for small and mid-size businesses.
Data Protection = Business Protection
Are you prepared for the revenue losses and customer defections resulting from downtime due to events such as
- Natural disasters and power outages
- Cyber thieves
- Human error
- Hardware failures
Teamspring’s comprehensive backup and data recovery solutions include:
- State-of-the-art, secure protection from viruses, malware, and unauthorized access
- Easy accessibility to your data backups through our dedicated servers
- Automated backup of your business data throughout the day, every day
- An offsite copy of your IT infrastructure that can be used as a replacement within minutes in the event of a system failure at your office
Your data protection program should include more than just an in-house backup – if your office was destroyed in a natural disaster, your copy would be gone, too. A tragic event might seem unlikely, but there are lots of other risks to your information that could bring your business to a stop. A virus or system failure could keep your business down for days.
Without data access, you wouldn’t be able to complete orders, contact your customers, or work with suppliers – and getting new leads and sales would be practically impossible. How long would you be able to put things on hold? Could your business operate at all?
Teamspring offers complete data protection and recovery plans to support small and midsized businesses.